The Senior Media Buyer (Social Media) will lead our media buying team while also creating and managing partnerships with key social media platforms to buy digital media, develop and drive media strategies, and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns.
Reports to: Director, Social Media
· Digital media buying using major social media networks to drive traffic to proprietary sites.
· Own all steps of the ad operations process.
· Text and display creative creation, split testing, and optimization.
· Performance reporting and post-campaign insight reports.
· Source level CPA optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets.
· Monitor ad and landing page performance via Google Analytics.
· Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting.
· Provide recommendations to distribution team on media buying strategies and market place opportunities.
· Work with front-end development to make sure landing pages are optimized for campaign performance and function as intended.
· Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Significant multi-year experience running ad campaigns on a variety of social media mediums – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest.
· Facebook Blueprint Certified
· Managing over $5,000 in daily spend at minimum with preference given to those over $10,000 in daily spend.
· Experience analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, bounce rates, and other common KPI’s
· Proficient with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
· Excellent interpretive skills, allowing the candidate to understand and make recommendations to improve our business
· Creative: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships.
· Analytical: Ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and reduce cost per user.
· Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, sometimes daily.
· Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, high stakes environment.
· Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to contribute to the business along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”